So I am running .148. It is better, but the radio is still cr*p.

RIM, VZW, Storm you have beat me. I will use the Storm till it is time to upgrade and then buy something else.

It is not worth ranting about or raving about. Overall the device is mediocure at best.

People say what you want, fanboys, BB haters, lovers etc. Overall I am disappointed with the overall quality of the device.

It is plastic and metal, nothing more. I don't care if the device sucks or if it is great I will use it and update it and hope that it makes a call when I need it.

I can't hate it anymore, it wastes to much time.
    05-20-09 07:15 PM
    Live long and prosper VooDoo!

I just got done talking to our BB guy expressing my displeasure in the Storm. He has a pool of about 150 eligable upgrades right now with VzW, so if the Tour turns out OK I'm going to have him get me one of those. Otherwise back to a Curve. Or Carrier Pigeons.

PS, he stopped letting anyone request a Storm back in March. Too many hardware issues, and a few user issues too. Everyone was coming from a 7130 however, so we both basically concluded that most any newer BB is an improvement, even the Storm.
    Last edited by Oilbrnr; 05-20-09 at 07:26 PM.
    05-20-09 07:22 PM
    Thanks. It is just not worth it. I will just use it till an LTE iPhone.

I caught a quick look at the Tour in person. It looks really nice.

Go back to your Curve for a while. That is the best phone RIM has made.
    05-20-09 07:26 PM
    You definitely gave it a fair shake. Actually more than a fair shake : ) Good luck dude.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-09 09:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD