Hey everyone,

Sorry if this is obvious or everyone knows it. My car stereo has a 3.5mm line in jack on the front so I always connect my storm to it and use it to play my mp3s. I have one of those dash mounted phone holders as well so I mount the storm on my dash. Today my phone rang which stops the music as usual, but for fun I answered and hit speaker phone. It actually plays the call through the headphone jack so it comes out loud and clear over your car stereo. Then you can just talk and it's like having a car integration kit but for free! Just thought I'd let everyone know if they didn't realize, pretty handy!!! Was about to buy a bluetooth hands free box but this is better!
    02-20-09 12:22 PM
    I'd imagine this is pretty well known. I get better call quality (on both sides) using my storm on speakerphone (Via AUX output) then i do with my onstar. I also canceled my subscription to XM radio and now use slacker through my phone to my car.
    02-20-09 12:28 PM
    I don't got a 3.5m input nor any inputs? How would you say about me hooking up my Storm to my Corolla lol. I only got radio.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-09 01:47 PM
    I also canceled my subscription to XM radio and now use slacker through my phone to my car.
    Ha! So did I! Slacker is gonna bankrupt Sirius!

I don't got a 3.5m input nor any inputs? How would you say about me hooking up my Storm to my Corolla lol. I only got radio.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    FM Modulator is probably your best shot. I picked up one for my company car on eBay for about $10.
    02-20-09 01:53 PM
    I wish Slacker worked in Canada If you don't have a 3.5mm headphone jack your best bet for best quality is probably using one of those cassette tape adapters if you can find one. Quality probably wouldn't be too bad since even using 3.5mm it's not mindblowing or anything like that.
    02-20-09 02:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD