Here is something for Storm users that carry their phone in their pockets. I usually carry my storm in a holster but due to the recent cold weather and snow I needed to carry it in my pocket, however, didn't want to scratch it. I came across a microfiber eyeglass pouch and stuck it in there. This is a pretty simple pouch with a draw string. Do a search, there's millions of them. Anyway, everytime I pulled the storm out to use, I noticed that the screen and buttons are absolutely smudge free. I assumed that by keeping it in the pouch, plus the rubbing action of keeping it in you pocket must have accomplished this. After a little reading I found that the main purpose of these pouches are to store glasses lint free and also serves as a cleaning cloth....Go figure...
    01-18-09 06:42 PM
    ...yeah sounds like an idea to me
    01-18-09 07:09 PM
    Better yet use a crown royal pouch

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-18-09 07:29 PM
    Plus you just keep it on vibrate and ShamWOW, you're gonna love my nuts.
    01-18-09 07:47 PM
    LOLOLOLOLOL... You just made my night.
    01-18-09 08:00 PM
    Haha Lmao!

01-18-09 09:11 PM
    LOL!!!! This place cracks me up!
    01-18-09 09:32 PM
    lol.... the bags that you get with Oakley glasses are the best, they look the same but are made of a different material or something. rather than the ones you would buy at say a wal-mart or some other store.
    01-18-09 09:35 PM
    funny i was gonna take the microfiber cloth that came with my iPod touch and put in in the world holster i had for a better fit hmmmmmm...
    01-18-09 10:19 PM

Yea but I would probably have to drink the crown to use the pouch subsequently dropping my storm cause I am to drunk to function....ohh the horror.
    01-18-09 10:27 PM
    Too much purple lint for my taste, but they are useful for keeping all my travel charger bits in!
    01-18-09 10:34 PM
    Pretty good idea.
    01-18-09 10:36 PM
    Best statement EVER on this site...............Too funny.
    01-18-09 10:45 PM
    i have a spy pouch, ill try that when i get home. my storm BETTER fit.
    01-19-09 01:10 AM
    HAHA! I love it!
    01-19-09 01:17 AM
    Yea but I would probably have to drink the crown to use the pouch subsequently dropping my storm cause I am to drunk to function....ohh the horror.
    For a second there I thought I posted that....lol...nice avatar!!!
    01-19-09 02:31 AM
    Oh sweet Jesus, somewhere Billy Mays has got to be filming his next infomercial for a microfiber cell phone case!

"Hi friends, Billy Mays here to tell you about the newest advance in portable electronics scratch resistance and smudge protection technology! Men, God was smart enough to design you with a pouch to protect your "valuables", shouldn't you have a pouch to protect your expensive electronics? Listen up and I'm going to tell you all about my new cell-u-scrote."

And yes, for the apple fanatics, I'm sure there will be an iScrote.
    01-19-09 04:47 AM
    Oh sweet Jesus, somewhere Billy Mays has got to be filming his next infomercial for a microfiber cell phone case!

"Hi friends, Billy Mays here to tell you about the newest advance in portable electronics scratch resistance and smudge protection technology! Men, God was smart enough to design you with a pouch to protect your "valuables", shouldn't you have a pouch to protect your expensive electronics? Listen up and I'm going to tell you all about my new cell-u-scrote."

And yes, for the apple fanatics, I'm sure there will be an iScrote.
    Lol! I love that guys crazyness! Although some of his **** does not work!
    01-19-09 05:25 AM
    Ah! Very interesting! I will have to give this a shot.

Thanks for the advice!
    01-19-09 07:03 AM
    OMG BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!! that cracked me up
    01-19-09 09:08 AM
    LOL... that's freaking great! Billy Mays! HA HA! Ever notice how his hands never stop moving? Creeps me the **** out!

The eyeglass case idea too... I'll give that a shot.
    01-19-09 09:14 AM
    This forum is great.

After reading some of the ideas, I tried my 80Gig IPOD pouch and it fits like a glove. Exactly what I need. I never even used the IPOD pouch because I don't carry it (it's docked to my whole house stereo system).
    01-22-09 05:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD