I have a Storm, had it about a year and a half now. Lately I've had it reboot automatically while I'm on the web. I looked through some old topics here and someone mentioned it might be the battery. Given the age of my Storm, is that likely? (This only started happening recently, and only when I'm on the web) I'm kinda hoping to get to 2 years and then upgrade, but should I buy a new battery to tide me over?
    09-14-10 07:42 PM
    I've never heard of that issue being because of the battery, but if it is, you can get a cheap replacement for really cheap on ebay. I've had my Storm for a year and a half as well, and I've noticed the battery life was drastically declining lately. Now, my phone would only last about 6-8 hours and would die. That's with maybe 5 phone calls, and playing with a few data apps throughout the day at work. I just bought a 3000mAh extended life battery from ebay for $9...works amazing. From morning till night, I still have half the battery power left. If you can find a replacement for cheap, I'd definitely recommend that.
    09-14-10 08:02 PM
    Yeah now that you mention it, my battery has been going down faster lately also. I found one on Ebay for 5 bucks, so not much reason to NOT get it LOL.
    09-16-10 11:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD