My friend is trying install this game on his Storm but the only file he has is a .cod for it and I read online somewhere that you also need the .alx file? How would I be able to get a hold of the .alx file because the .cod file does not show up on the Application Loader on the Desktop Manager.

Any help would be great, thanks!
    02-26-09 12:44 AM
    The .cod is the game itself. The alx or the jad tells the storm / desktop manager info about the game. I would contact the person who made the app to get either an alx or a jad.

Jad is an Over the Air download though.
    02-26-09 12:46 AM
    your only option would be to contact the distributor or author of the program to get the complete file set.

edit: damn u dmg! beat me :P
    02-26-09 12:47 AM
    He said he downloaded straight from the Blackberry site..
    02-26-09 12:48 AM
    He said he downloaded straight from the Blackberry site..
    I don't think BB would come out with a game / app called Tilt To Kill

I've actually never even heard of this app
    02-26-09 12:49 AM
    your only option would be to contact the distributor or author of the program to get the complete file set.

edit: damn u dmg! beat me :P
    Haha what can I say =D
    02-26-09 12:50 AM
    I don't think BB would come out with a game / app called Tilt To Kill

I've actually never even heard of this app
    Yeah I dono, that's just what he said.
    02-26-09 12:54 AM
    agreed i have never heard of it, and i check the bb owners lounge regularly :P
    02-26-09 01:06 AM
    It is for sale in the Crackberry store. I have it...it is a pretty cool game that uses the accelerometer.

On a side note: I suggest that, if you don't know what something is, you don't say you doubt its existence.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-09 01:19 AM
    It is for sale in the Crackberry store. I have it...it is a pretty cool game that uses the accelerometer.

On a side note: I suggest that, if you don't know what something is, you don't say you doubt its existence.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    didnt doubt it's existance. just where it was obtained from. words are key here.
    02-26-09 01:29 AM
    She got philosophical on your ***
    02-28-09 01:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD