Is up and running ppl get it now = )

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-09 11:26 PM
    I just downloaded it from the App. World, it looks like a neat application! You can select your location, then hit the BB button and have a list of upcomming "shows" in you area! Neat!
    04-03-09 12:12 AM
    just downloaded it and it seems great so far
    04-03-09 01:35 AM
    Anyone have an ota for this app? We can't get sop world here right now. Thanks

04-03-09 01:38 AM
    Is there a Ticketmaster convenience fee charged to download the app?

04-03-09 02:17 AM
    Is there a Ticketmaster convenience fee charged to download the app?

lol yeah seriously.
    04-03-09 07:43 AM
    Any chance someone can download the app to their pc and send it to my e-mail? I dont have my bb yest but will be getting it in a few days, I wanna try the app out on a simulator!
    Thanks
    04-08-09 07:48 PM
    Any chance someone can download the app to their pc and send it to my e-mail? I dont have my bb yest but will be getting it in a few days, I wanna try the app out on a simulator!
    Thanks
    Here are the files for the ticketmaster app.

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

04-08-09 09:17 PM
    Here are the files for the ticketmaster app.

Hey man really appreciate your help but I am looking for a cod file since thats what the simulator runs. Do you know where I could get that? Are these the files from you bb, or the original files you dl from the app word, those or the ones i am looking for. The file/files the app is installed from!
    Thanks again
    04-09-09 10:20 AM
    the ticketmaster app is pretty much just a launcher, its a web app.
    04-09-09 10:29 AM
    Hey man really appreciate your help but I am looking for a cod file since thats what the simulator runs. Do you know where I could get that? Are these the files from you bb, or the original files you dl from the app word, those or the ones i am looking for. The file/files the app is installed from!
    Thanks again
    Yes, those are the installation files from my BB. The files that are used to install the apps aren't always cod files, sometimes they are just regular java files. If you look at the files that are used to install WeatherBug, you will see the same behavior. When you install the app, the alx or jad file reads what files are needed and then places those onto the device.

04-09-09 11:58 AM
    Hey, ArmaK - files cant be downloaded anymore, is it possible to repost the files? Thanks a lot.
    05-13-09 11:15 AM
    Yes, those are the installation files from my BB. The files that are used to install the apps aren't always cod files, sometimes they are just regular java files. If you look at the files that are used to install WeatherBug, you will see the same behavior. When you install the app, the alx or jad file reads what files are needed and then places those onto the device.

Hey, ArmaK - files cant be downloaded anymore, is it possible to repost the files? Thanks a lot.
    05-13-09 11:24 AM
    Here you go.

Ticketmaster

05-13-09 11:32 AM
    Here you go.

What steps would I have to take to import this into my BlackBerry? Can I load these files in through my desktop management software somehow?

Sorry, still relatively new to Blackberry's
    05-21-09 01:43 PM
    Unzip the file and you will get a folder with an Alx file and a cod file. Open up the app loader in dm and select the add/remove applications option. Click the browse button on the bottom of the next window and select the alx file. This will now add ticketmaster to the available apps list. Check to see that the box next to ticketmaster is checked. Finally click next twice to install.

05-21-09 03:58 PM
    Unzip the file and you will get a folder with an Alx file and a cod file. Open up the app loader in dm and select the add/remove applications option. Click the browse button on the bottom of the next window and select the alx file. This will now add ticketmaster to the available apps list. Check to see that the box next to ticketmaster is checked. Finally click next twice to install.

Thanks a ton. I can now see the application in my application list both on the DM and in the phone's settings. But it does not appear in my Applications. Do you know if I need to have the Blackberry Data plan to use this app?

I wasn't able to download it from my phone originally I thought because I was using WiFi mode at the time. Then when I went to the download link it gave me a error that I had to have the Blackberry Browser. Though I thought I did, since I was on a Blackberry using a application named Browser.

I guess my question is if you have had experience using this app in WiFi mode.. Which is how I expect to use the phone 90+% of the time, or if this app will only work while using the Data package's connection.

Thanks again!
    05-21-09 05:03 PM
    Thanks a ton. I can now see the application in my application list both on the DM and in the phone's settings. But it does not appear in my Applications. Do you know if I need to have the Blackberry Data plan to use this app?

I wasn't able to download it from my phone originally I thought because I was using WiFi mode at the time. Then when I went to the download link it gave me a error that I had to have the Blackberry Browser. Though I thought I did, since I was on a Blackberry using a application named Browser.

I guess my question is if you have had experience using this app in WiFi mode.. Which is how I expect to use the phone 90+% of the time, or if this app will only work while using the Data package's connection.

Thanks again!
    I'm really sure if the app works with wi-fi since I've only used it on the storm which doesn't have wi-fi. But you do need a data plan to use the app. According to the specs for the app, the requirements are:
    • Activation with data plan.
    • Internet service browsing capabilities.
    • BlackBerry smartphone with at least 64-MB of built in memory (with at least 100KB available).
    • BlackBerry® Device Software v4.2 or higher.

05-21-09 05:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD