Thanks but do you know anything about stylus' or stylii or whatever the plural of stylus is? The are plenty about for capacitive touch screens.
    03-26-09 12:07 PM
    Not a good idea for the Storm. You'd have to press the screen with it (rather then just tap like the iPhone), you run the risk of cracking the screen that way. The point of impact is much smaller on the stylus then it is on your finger. Smaller impact point = easier to break glass. That's why you can't break the window on your car with your shoe, but you can if you have something pointy in your hand.
    03-26-09 08:34 PM
    You must be a one thumb typer if you are using your nail. I'm typing with two thumbs in landscape mode right now and it would be pretty hard to try snd use my nails.
    03-26-09 08:43 PM
    You must be a one thumb typer if you are using your nail. I'm typing with two thumbs in landscape mode right now and it would be pretty hard to try snd use my nails.
    I had acrylic nails when I first got my storm and it was nearly impossible to type so I can understand where she is coming from... now that I don't have them anymore it is smooth sailing...

The storm is not meant for people with long nails.. It just doesn't work right... And if you aren't willing to go without nails... The storm is not for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-09 08:49 PM
    I had acrylic nails when I first got my storm and it was nearly impossible to type so I can understand where she is coming from... now that I don't have them anymore it is smooth sailing...

The storm is not meant for people with long nails.. It just doesn't work right... And if you aren't willing to go without nails... The storm is not for you.

I see. I was thinking it was a guy with short nails.
    03-26-09 08:54 PM
    Maybe type with your toes?

03-26-09 08:56 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD