Im seriously so pissed at this Facking phone. 1: an 1 official os update sorry I don't know how to install the leaked copies but shat come on. Im seriously so facking pissed I really want to throw this phone through a window. I was trying to take a picture yesterday and would not take I tried for 5 mins nothing so pissed. Verizon gives you nothing for having to deal with such a ****ty phone. I wish I could get out of contact with this phone and Im sad to say go with a Iphone.

2: Does RIM not understand that maybe it shouldnt try to facking release other phones when other phones need serious work. I think this is a flaw that they need to work on. Look the Bold comes out. Than a month later the Storm (release seriously as a beta phone practically, none working function). Then not lets us for get the 9800 a month later and than now the facking flip. Maybe the Iphone works hmmmm maybe because there is just one facking Iphone with a team of Iphone people. Seriously upset. After all said and done I still hate my facking phone.
    02-15-09 12:53 PM
    Well, you've got a few options then.

1) Sell/trade the phone on your local craigslist or such site. I'm sure there's Curve users out there that would gladly take your Storm off your hands.

2) Deal with it 'til the new OS is released. From the sounds of the betas it should clean things up quite a bit.

3) Suck it up and deal with it. No one phone is perfect. The "Holy iPhone" for example can't even do MMS messages. Even better? When you get an MMS message it says to go to a web site to view it, and you can't view said site from your phone's browser.

I'll say it again, no one phone is perfect.

-Bob
    02-15-09 01:39 PM
    Or just return it if it upsets you this much. You surely haven't kept it the full 30 days if it makes you this unhappy, have you?
    02-15-09 01:43 PM
    Or just return it if it upsets you this much. You surely haven't kept it the full 30 days if it makes you this unhappy, have you?
    Ive had it since day one. past 30 days. I was hoping for an update since the phone was so bad from the beginning. But nothing came except unofficial that helps a lot in my decision.
    02-15-09 01:57 PM
    Actually.. there is more than one member here that got a 100% rebate on their $200 purchase price (if they were being truthful) after making as many as 6 returns to get a "properly working" Storm.

I'm not keen on the idea of ripping off Vzw just because you're pissed at your phone, but you could always lose it, call in the insurance and refuse to get a Storm as a replacement or.. just sell it on Ebay and use the $$ to buy out your contract and go get an iPhone. Even used Vzw Storms are fetching $300 on ebay. This may be your best option if you are really this unhappy.
    02-15-09 08:50 PM
    You had 30 days to make a decision, 30 days to get a replacement, 30 days to get out of the contract you signed...
    If you hate the phone so badly why did you keep it?

I hope you figure out a way to work it out so that you are happy with whatever phone you choose.
    02-15-09 09:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD