Is there a way that i can see my crackberry posts or alerts on my blackberry? Some sort of App, web page, anything. I would like to be able to keep up to date when im not sitting at a computer.
    04-01-09 01:33 PM
    downlaod the launcher, or set a bookmark in your browser for wap.crackberry.com
    04-01-09 01:34 PM
    Is there a way that i can see my crackberry posts or alerts on my blackberry? Some sort of App, web page, anything. I would like to be able to keep up to date when im not sitting at a computer.
    Thanks Bezansonn! I would also like a solution for this!
    04-01-09 01:34 PM
    downlaod the launcher, or set a bookmark in your browser for wap.crackberry.com
    That will bring you to the forum, but is there a way that it will alert you of thread replies?
    04-01-09 01:35 PM
    If you go into your User CP, you can set yourself to subscribe to any thread you reply in. Then you can set up your notifications to be sent instantly to the email address set up on your device.

Keep in mind, this will only send you the first notification, then you will have to log on to the forums to receive further updates.

Hope this helps.
    04-01-09 01:38 PM
    If you go into your User CP, you can set yourself to subscribe to any thread you reply in. Then you can set up your notifications to be sent instantly to the email address set up on your device.

Keep in mind, this will only send you the first notification, then you will have to log on to the forums to receive further updates.

Hope this helps.
    Perfect, thats better than nothing. Thanks guys. There is your answer ghonour
    04-01-09 02:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD