My Storm settings?

.90, StormLock, QuickLaunch, Youtube, Google Maps, Visual Voicemail, Docs2Go, and BB Messenger.

Facebook, Yahoo Messenger and other factory crapware deleted.

GPS>E911 only

Network>1XEV only

Tap Interval>300

Hover Period>1000

Swipe Sensitivity>(High)6

Browser Config.>Blackberry

Event Log = cleared

How about yours? Lets hear your Storm settings.......
    01-29-09 12:07 AM
    Ooook.. Backing away slowly....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-09 12:29 AM
    IP banning.. it's what's for breakfast. Yum!
    01-29-09 08:19 AM
    Dude how old are you? 13-14? Sorry some of you Storm fanbois think no one can point out the obvious flaws in your device at this time.

01-29-09 08:22 AM
    It is funny how the trolls do seem to own Curves. It's like they're upset they now own outdated devices.
    01-29-09 08:25 AM
    Are you defending him for making a profile and naming it after an offensive word which is among those for which he got BANNED? Dood... now I know why it's been so hard to carry on this conversation all these months.

I won't just sit here and pretend this is a thread about the Storm's settings.

My Storm settings? NOAA set to on for alerts.
    01-29-09 08:31 AM
    Are you defending him for making a profile and naming it after an offensive word which is among those for which he got BANNED? Dood... now I know why it's been so hard to carry on this conversation all these months.

I won't just sit here and pretend this is a thread about the Storm's settings.

My Storm settings? NOAA set to on for alerts.

I completely agree with you. I guess in some people's opinions underneath it all I am not really happy with my curve. Wish someone could have told me sooner. I hate being the last to know!

01-29-09 08:43 AM
    It is funny how the trolls do seem to own Curves. It's like they're upset they now own outdated devices.
    Its so funny how this is all you have. It says a lot when an "outdated" device has the exact same functionality and performs 10x better than this "new" device.

And we all owned Storms at one point. You seem too ignorant to realize this. They were returned for a reason (uh... It is a joke of a phone, maybe?).

01-29-09 10:57 AM
    Its so funny how this is all you have. It says a lot when an "outdated" device has the exact same functionality and performs 10x better than this "new" device.

And we all owned Storms at one point. You seem too ignorant to realize this. They were returned for a reason (uh... It is a joke of a phone, maybe?).

It's okay. I'd be bitter too if I couldn't afford to keep it.
    01-29-09 11:47 AM
    It's okay. I'd be bitter too if I couldn't afford to keep it.
    He made good points and you were forced to launch a personal attack. Guess who won that one.
    01-29-09 11:49 AM
    hes right if i had the money i would buy a storm for 499
    01-29-09 12:00 PM
    hes right if i had the money i would buy a storm for 499
    Exactly.

I don't doubt there are Curve users out there who really dislike the Storm (either having tried it or not). Some people dislike touchscreens. Some people like hard keyboards. Some people dislike 1st generation phones. Some people don't want to go through the growing pains. Some people don't want to change all their old accessories. Some people love their keyboard shortcuts. Some people love their solid hardware. Some people just like the way their Curve looks compared to the Storm. I can respect all that.

People who claim they hate the Storm, love their Curve, and yet insist on showing up daily to this forum? It's clear they're just jealous. There are those that can't get the Storm because they aren't on Verizon and then there are those who just cannot afford it. (Especially in this economy)

And it burns. Mmmmmmmmmmmm.
    01-29-09 12:04 PM
    What we insist on doing here completely escapes you, however, I like teaching, so let's make a go of it. Ok. Pencils up. Here is why we are here:

1. To keep our pulse on whether this device is, can, or will ever make a turn-around.

2. To try to set the record straight on the user experience which is equivocally biased more by excuses for the Storm's shortcomings than by humorous jabs at its lackluster performance.

3. To provoke serious thought about the device, rather than endless anecdotal claims that individual users have a working (or non-working) device.

4. Because its free and fun and you can do it at work.

In the future, as always, I invite you to come back to the adult table with thoughtful critique and not just personal anecdotes, however, unlike the opposition, I will never say your "opinion" shouldn't be heard.

01-29-09 03:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD