No, I don't, if 10% of your calls are being dropped, it is MORE probable that someone would call, not leave a message and not mention that you missed their call.

It took me a couple days to figure out that .109 was dropping calls, back to normal now that I am on .75.
    If you would think logically you would realize its VERIZON'S PROBLEM, NOT the OS. I am using .109 with Telus and have not had a problem, and not a single other person with Telus has complained about the issue your having, so you do the math if you can.
    03-04-09 06:55 PM
    I am on .75.
    LOL!

But yeah, the thing is just because you had a problem that occurred when you updated to .109 doesn't mean the OS was the problem or that everyone else would have the same problem you did. Right? And as a matter of fact the majority of feedback we see from people who have upgraded overwhelmingly say .109 is a good if not one of the best leaks to date. Maybe you should give it another shot too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-09 07:08 PM
    LOL!

And as a matter of fact the majority of feedback we see from people who have upgraded overwhelmingly say .109 is a good if not one of the best leaks to date.
    Yes, a lot of credibility around here, practically no fanboi's, the same people who think the Storm runs rings around the iPhone.

Read the thread, it is important for some people to receive all their calls.
    03-04-09 08:22 PM
    .109 and no missed phone calls..some of you are stretching for it assuming that EVERYone has this problem because what 2-3 people claim to be missing calls?

Mine is a work phone so I would know if I was missing calls..happened all hte time on my v3Razr (because it got wet and would screw up a lot). Would get VM but no call...or get the page that people have the option for...or get my boss asking why i dont return calls. Would be really obvious to me but what do I know...im just another delusional storm owner happy with his phone
    03-04-09 08:29 PM
    Yes, a lot of credibility around here, practically no fanboi's, the same people who think the Storm runs rings around the iPhone.

Read the thread, it is important for some people to receive all their calls.
    you're avoiding the point rc. there were a total of two people in that thread who had a problem dropping calls with .109 and you were one of them. lol

seriously though, if it were as big of a problem as you say then why is that thread pretty much dead? why isn't it stickied and deluged with tons of posts from people who've upgraded and are missing calls? could it be? maybe, just maybe, we're not having those big problems and we're receiving our calls. imagine that.
    03-04-09 08:51 PM
    you're avoiding the point rc. there were a total of two people in that thread who had a problem dropping calls with .109 and you were one of them. lol

seriously though, if it were as big of a problem as you say then why is that thread pretty much dead? why isn't it stickied and deluged with tons of posts from people who've upgraded and are missing calls? could it be? maybe, just maybe, we're not having those big problems and we're receiving our calls. imagine that.
    dont go getting logical on him...that doesnt work
    03-04-09 09:33 PM
    dont go getting logical on him...that doesnt work
    You're right, this whole forum needs a �check logic at the door� disclaimer. Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-09 10:12 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD