Did Dulac come thru or are yours backordered?
    11-22-08 11:43 AM
    Steve rocks! My receipt shows he input the order around 7 am est yesterday.

My Storm arrived 9:30 am today via Fedex.
    11-22-08 11:46 AM
    This is my first post. I have been lurking for about 6 months. I ordered through Dulac and he came through. It was at my doorstep before 9:30am this morning. Can't say enough good things about him.
    11-22-08 11:53 AM
    Whether he was lucky enough to get you the phone today or next week I think its safe to say he worked very hard for all of you. And it was nice of him to take those orders early. Of course he guaranteed himself a lot of sales so it was a win win for Crackberry users.
    11-22-08 11:54 AM
    I wonder how his paycheck will look in a week or two...
    11-22-08 12:29 PM
    yeah Steve came through for me too. The storm rocks! Only thing that got screwed up is that I ordered a leather case, and they sent me the leather case for the Curve, not the storm. i can make it fit if i need to, but its not ideal. so i called and they are sending me the right case today. should have it monday or tues
    11-22-08 12:33 PM
    Nice job Steve!
    11-22-08 01:39 PM
    yeah Steve came through for me too. The storm rocks! Only thing that got screwed up is that I ordered a leather case, and they sent me the leather case for the Curve, not the storm. i can make it fit if i need to, but its not ideal. so i called and they are sending me the right case today. should have it monday or tues

Same thing happened to me... They told me I can just return it to the store... no biggie...
    11-22-08 10:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD