11-25-08 08:29 PM
31 12
tools
    love my storm and

my psp
    11-25-08 01:52 PM
    I agree. There are no rules to owning a Blackberry. I'm a SAHM....is it ok if I own one, or do I have to work outside the home to have one?

Just a little sarcasm.....
    SAHM??? I assume the "S" stands for single...but you lose me on the rest.
    11-25-08 02:05 PM
    not sure if this has been mentioned on this thread...but using a store demo is the worst way to test a strorm. it's likely had tons of apps still running in the background when you tested it from everyone else messing with it.
    11-25-08 02:08 PM
    I'm guessing SAHM=stay at home mom.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-08 02:31 PM
    To the above, I'm still here because I want to be a smartphone owner. I want a blackberry but I want one that goes int he new direction RIM is taking. Consumer based. I like fun, games, music and movies and if I can't get those without major problems I refuse to bother at all. I don't want the iphone or storm cause I can't type well on it. I want a phone that'll give me quality over a companies profitabilty. Unfortunatly the way Apple is going, the iphone will never get there. They care more about profit now then quality. Makes me proud I got my Mac before they went that route. Not that new Macs are really like that but unlike previous Macs the new ones have very clear issues much like the iphone. But in the end i say this. Verizon+iphone= Win with fail. This means till it get a real keyborad it doesn't matter. Verizon+Bold= Win with little fail. Keyboard good but needs the functions the iphone gives. The storm clearly was meant for this.
    11-25-08 08:13 PM
    love my storm and

my psp
    Is your PSP M33? Because if it's not, it sucks as much as the Storm does.
    11-25-08 08:29 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD