I've searched and seen a few threads of people asking how to load MP3 files as ring tones onto the Storm, but my question is how are they out of the box?

In my experience with the stock ring tones from smart phones (palm, bb 7130 and bb curve) the ring tones are never a strong suit of the phone.

I was just curious to see if there was anything available out of the box that was half decent so I don't have to worry about this.

Thanks.
    11-19-08 05:56 PM
    The same ring tones that come with the Bold. They are reasonable. I prefer to use my own music that i've got on there. And you can use your own music for text messages too.
    11-19-08 06:06 PM
    hello, ihave just got a storm and would like to know how i can set an mp3 stored in my media file as a ringtone, i have tried highlighting the track i want to use but there is no option for set as ringtone or an option to move it to my ringtones folder? any ideas?
    01-15-09 07:02 AM
    On your home screen press profile then set ring tones/alerts
    click on phone, click ring tone & it'll give you a list of ringtones, scroll to the very top & click browse it ill then take you to an upper directory where you can select music...then just select the song you want...save & close.
    01-15-09 08:10 AM
    Don't waste time putting long tones on it either - the ring doesn't last long enough for it to be worth the memory wastage on phone calls, and it's just plain embarrassing when you can't get to your Storm fast enough when you get a text or email!
    Comes with a wide variety of ringtones built in too.
    01-15-09 08:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD