...for two weeks.

Are you pissed the F off yet?

This phone is like grabbing a 60" HD tv that makes you stand up in a corner to change channels.
    12-06-08 11:00 PM
    Um... yeah... ok...

The Storm is a great phone... a fine Blackberry... it's too bad there are so many folks about who can't figure it out.

LOL that rhymed.
    12-06-08 11:04 PM
    Nope, I may never need another girlfriend because I <3 my Storm.

Ok ok, fine, I won't go that far, but I do love it. Have to get it replaced for a hardware issue but that doesn't change my feelings one bit. I always feel bad going into big purchases and did so when buying the storm...but from hour one on I've not regretted it.

Just cus you hate it doesn't mean everyone else does.
    12-06-08 11:10 PM
    Don't feed the trolls.
    Last edited by EJT; 12-06-08 at 11:13 PM. Reason: Crap...........I just fed the trolls :(
    12-06-08 11:13 PM
    I absolutely love the phone. I will say that for people that have no common sense and have problems setting the timer on a microwave that this is not the phone for you though.
    12-06-08 11:13 PM
    I've had the phone for 2 weeks and I'm not pissed the F off. My phone has been working like a charm since day one. I love my storm...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-08 11:22 PM
    ...I like this phone a lot.

12-06-08 11:30 PM
    Love the phone. Cant imagine living without it now.
    12-06-08 11:58 PM
    the second I turned it on. I did not want to throw it against a wall. After 2 weeks I think it has been surgically implanted into my hand...
    12-07-08 12:04 AM
    Love my storm also. It does everything I need for it to do and then some. I used to carry a cell, a pda, and an ipod just about everywhere. I cannot imagine going back to multiple devices.
    12-07-08 12:05 AM
    I love mine, idk why you don't love yours, its a new device, there will be problems, you knew that when you bought it...
    12-07-08 12:07 AM
    The phone is wonderful, BlackBerry made a winner.
    12-07-08 12:08 AM
    This phone is like grabbing a 60" HD tv that makes you stand up in a corner to change channels.
    It is amazing what people come up with for analogies. I mean really.. WTF is that?
    12-07-08 12:10 AM
    I love mine! After the update it runs very smooth! There is all this crap about how everyone hates it, but if u look at the poll stickied, only 8% want to get rid of it!
    12-07-08 12:15 AM
    I love my phone. Tis my first blackberry and I'm loving it. It's hard not to get on it and want to do stuff with it. I was using it as a browser when my net was down. I still do even when my net is on. Yes, I know weird. But it does everything I want it to do. Not to mention my last phone was a samsung flip phone that didn't do nearly as much as the storm does. ****, it didn't even do 1/4th the things that the storm does so yes I love my phone

Also, it's global capabilities are wonderful since I may go and visit another country soon.
    12-07-08 12:15 AM
    I love this phone so much its got it problems but at the same time its got its moments. U kno wat they say once u go black u neva go back

12-07-08 12:21 AM
    I have a storm, and also an Ipod touch (Iphone without the phone), and other than day 1 I have not used the touch at all since I got the Storm.

Anyone want to buy an Ipod touch, CHEAP! lol
    12-07-08 12:23 AM
    Have had ZERO problems so far- just sick of all the posts bashing the phone.
    12-07-08 12:25 AM
    Having owned 2 smart phone device, this phone is by far the best one I've owned. By the way this is my first BB.

12-07-08 12:58 AM
    Are you kidding me bro? I got it on the 21st, manage to tether it next day...I'm driving from Houston to Montreal and got voice and data all the way ( global roaming). No issues, no problems...what's not to love about it????
    12-07-08 01:10 AM
    I have continued to love my storm since the day I got it (Nov. 21)
    12-07-08 01:12 AM
    Are you kidding me bro? I got it on the 21st, manage to tether it next day...I'm driving from Houston to Montreal and got voice and data all the way ( global roaming). No issues, no problems...what's not to love about it????
    That's good I was going to plan a trip up there. Wanted to know how it performed while up there. Good to know that it performs well.
    12-07-08 01:13 AM
    After reading the forums line for line over the past 8 weeks and having the storm for over a week now, I truly believe the people that hate on this thing are one of two things:

1. iPhone owners who think the phone they have is the storm

or

2. People that wish they had the storm that are either:
    a. not eligible for an upgrade for a year or more
    b. stuck on ATT because there business pays for the phone

This thing is awesome. I have been through 5 different phones in the last six months (the last two being the pearl and the curve) I was happy with the curve, but I love the storm. The only problem I have with it is that it couldn't have hit the shelves sooner!
    12-07-08 01:58 AM
    Love the phone , hate you lol
    12-07-08 02:19 AM
    Um... yeah... ok...

The Storm is a great phone... a fine Blackberry... it's too bad there are so many folks about who can't figure it out.

LOL that rhymed.
    It's a first generation touch screen phone, I have succumbed to the fact this is reality and there will be many imperfections. However, it's not the end user who can't figure it out, it's that the product does not work straight out of the box. I would think it's RIM fault, not mine or anybody else's for releasing such a piece of buggered equipment. The phone has potential, it really does, and it really is better than the iPhone 3G IMO. But what good is it when it doesn't work well??
    12-07-08 03:13 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD