[email protected]

email these guys and tell them to make verizon release something? I wonder if they would do something if they multiple e mails on this issue..does anyone have the VZW suggestions email or a email releated to the topic of os updates?
    05-14-09 05:56 AM
    Its not these guys who will be able to get big red to release. You're going to need to email Verizon and tell them to pass something.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-09 06:04 AM
    Its not these guys who will be able to get big red to release. You're going to need to email Verizon and tell them to pass something.

Which wont happen

Just get a automated response like usual
    05-14-09 06:04 AM
    I dunno why people complain really, we get every software pretty much that verizon tests anyways.
    05-14-09 06:20 AM
    I dunno why people complain really, we get every software pretty much that verizon tests anyways.
    Because they are dumbasses!
    05-14-09 06:23 AM

Dosen't do any good and besides do you really want another fubared MR released just to get even more complaints?
    05-14-09 06:31 AM
    Complaining does nothing here but get you flamed and make you look like ****** because really, I mean really people, what is complaining on a forum where no RIM or Verizon people will hear your complaints or cries going to do anyway? Also sending emails or calls to Verizon or RIM won't help either, you know why?

Just like the forum users on this forum, they can give a **** less about what you want/think/care about.
    05-14-09 06:37 AM
    HAHAHAHAH what world are you in? Definetly not this one becuse vzw has been holding out on us since .75.
    05-15-09 10:44 AM
    HAHAHAHAH what world are you in? Definetly not this one becuse vzw has been holding out on us since .75.
    I think he means the leaks heh.

05-15-09 11:41 AM
    I think he means the leaks heh.

Yes I was referring to the leak OS's because a few were for verizon and we go other leaks as well.

People should quit complaining because when verizon makes .xxx official, then 2 weeks later a new leak .xxx comes out and people will just update to that one, then start ******** a month later about wanting another official update, its like rinse wash repeat, you can't make these morons on this forum happy. Take the leaks and be happy and have a nice day.
    05-15-09 11:47 AM
    Honestly, I'm happy with my phone running the leak I have now. Even if they did release something I might not upgrade to it because I'm totally satisfied. Therefore, I don't care if they ever release an official OS.
    05-15-09 01:26 PM
    I dont want Verizon to release anything until they come up with something stable enough to be considered an upgrade.

Everyone is so quick to praise the leaks, yet we have several threads titled "When is the next leak" "Time for another leak" "Isnt it Leak Thursday." Lol. If the leaks were as great as everybody tries to claim, ppl wouldnt be so anxious for another one...and DEFINITELY wouldnt be so anxious for Verizon to release an official. Rockin my .75, and when a solid official gets here, im on it.
    05-15-09 01:52 PM
    wouldnt do any good,they will move when its ready...
    05-15-09 01:55 PM
    I think people get excited over leaks hoping there might be some new features put in that maybe we wouldn't see in an official update.

I loved .90 besides the crashing, the larger keyboard and such, I even think the icons were bigger too and there wasn't color banding(not that I care about that anyway)
    05-15-09 01:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD