So, I've have my Blackberry Storm for several years now and I rather like it. But lately I keep getting a screen that pops up and says I'm using too much memory and need to delete some apps.

I find that ridiculous since I only run a handful of apps to begin with.

I have a media card with 7.6 free GB but I guess that's only for photos and music, etc.

So... maybe this is just the limits of a Blackberry Storm.

In which case... it could be time for me to upgrade. I'm thinking of a Droid X. Any opinions?
    08-17-10 02:01 PM
    Droid X is a great device. If you are thinking about staying with bberry i would suggest the 9650 bold.
    08-17-10 02:05 PM
    Thanks for the reply. I have to admit I'm pretty clueless about what I'm looking for. That's sad, I know.

I probably never even scratched the surface of my Storm's capabilities... it's just that I can't handle the constant battery pulls of late or the "you are out of memory" messages.

I'll go look at the 9650 Bold... thanks.

I think I'd really like an iphone but I will NEVER us AT&T again... ugh. I thought the iphone was going to be available to Verizon like by next spring or so. If that's true, I could wait.

I just need something that can handle a few apps, as well as connect to the internet.
    08-17-10 02:15 PM
    just in curiosity, have you looked at the palm pre plus?
    08-22-10 12:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD