I had a Storm 2 upon release for a few months, loved pretty much everything about it, but swapped it for a Bold 9700, which I do find a little easier to use. I think that's because the Storm 2 takes a little patience to get used too, the Bold 9700 is easier to pick up and use for the average long term Blackberry user.

Anyway, nothing wrong with my current Bold 9700 (apart from everyone I know seems to have one now ) I am thinking of going back to the Storm 2, the reason simply being - OS 6.

I was thinking how OS 6 will impact the Storm 2, do people think it will make what is a good phone even better? Is it worth the jump back upon the official release of OS 6? From video clips I've seen of the new OS, it does seem more geared towards the touch screen blackberry device as opposed to physical qwerty devices.

Thoughts guys?
    07-17-10 04:57 PM
    There's a lot of speculation amongst everyone on these here forums saying that the Storm 2 will or won't get OS 6 or it will be a "lite" version of OS 6. We're all kind of in a wait-n-see mode right now.
    07-17-10 05:06 PM
    bold2 and storm2 almost same spec. if eligible, both should get os6 too
    07-17-10 05:35 PM
    I would wait, since the 9700 is rumored to get the 0s6...Besides the storm 3 isn't far off(going by the release pattern of s1, and S2)...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-10 10:03 PM
    +1
    Wait until November.
    There are some recent rumours about the specs of the Storm3 and it sounds like a game changer.
    07-17-10 11:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD