I was thinking about getting TetherBerry but i've read some comments that kind make me skeptical about it. I have a BlackBerry Tour with Verizon and i do plan on using the tethering services on my Mac. Has anyone bought this app yet? if so has it worked for you? Will it really work with Macs?
    10-30-09 03:44 PM
    I don't know about the Mac, the company should say what it works on. But, it is very easy to set up and works great on my Sony Vaio with my 8900. Speeds are good, not blistering like some people say. Very acceptable. It is half off now with Crackberry, I believe. I got an email today on the "today only" sale, but deleted it since I already have the program.

Ken
    10-30-09 06:21 PM
    I have currently running the trial version of TetherBerry on a PC and it is impressively fast. I've def been missing out. Not sure about MACs tho.

Question tho, in the trial, I don't see anywhere about entering a code after purchase, I know the trial is good for 7 days, does it prompt you for a code afterwards? Sorry to threadjack.
    10-30-09 09:26 PM
    When you folks get a massive bill and shut off notice from VZW for going against the contract you signed I'll be laughing. Tethering = bad m'kay?
    10-30-09 09:52 PM
    When you folks get a massive bill and shut off notice from VZW for going against the contract you signed I'll be laughing. Tethering = bad m'kay?
    LOL ..... never have tethered have you.
    10-31-09 01:13 AM
    I have currently running the trial version of TetherBerry on a PC and it is impressively fast. I've def been missing out. Not sure about MACs tho.

Question tho, in the trial, I don't see anywhere about entering a code after purchase, I know the trial is good for 7 days, does it prompt you for a code afterwards? Sorry to threadjack.
    I think it prompts you when you buy, not sure though.

Ken
    10-31-09 10:18 AM

I am with CBW and they have no restrictions.

Ken
    10-31-09 10:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD