I took off VAD, Help, Task, Games, Search, and cleared my cashe'. Phone runs fine. Kinda scared to do the CC trick.
    11-25-08 10:30 AM
    I turned my backlight brightness to 10, and backlight timeout to 10 sec. - my battery has now gone from me watching the bars disappear to being at 1.5 bars left for almost 16 hours now.

You cant really tell the difference in the brightness and if you have not touched the screen in 10 seconds, do you really still need it to be lit up?
    11-25-08 10:48 AM
    Maybe on the CC trick, if you use a piece of 2-way tape and stick it to the back of the battery cover it wont fall out every time you remove the cover. Just an idea.

And I think this does have to do with a structural issue that pressing the screen on the outside doesnt register to the button in the center very well. Putting the CC in there may help keep the button surface from flexing.
    11-25-08 10:50 AM
    Ya'll are strange. My screen presses fine and I don't think removing applications will speed things up. Closing unused running applications is what will speed it up.
    11-25-08 10:58 AM
    I can not find scroll sensitivity anywhere,
    11-25-08 11:02 AM
    i put a piece of cc on top of my battery and it seems like all it does is shorten the travel distance of the screen before the button registers the "click". it seems like it has helped to speed up my typing though as i dont have to wait as long for the screen to pop back up to its original position.
    11-25-08 11:02 AM
    I can not find scroll sensitivity anywhere,
    Options>Screen/Keyboard>Swipe Sensitivity (scroll down, all the way at the bottom)

It's not "scroll" sensitivity.

My screen seems to click just fine also, but I'm tempted to try this mod.
    11-25-08 11:31 AM
    Options>Screen/Keyboard>Swipe Sensitivity (scroll down, all the way at the bottom)

It's not "scroll" sensitivity.

My screen seems to click just fine also, but I'm tempted to try this mod.
    I thought so ,a few posts earlier that this one someone said scroll.I thought i was losing my dam mind,,lol
    11-25-08 11:35 AM
    anyone figure out what to do about a grayed out media manager??
    11-25-08 04:36 PM
59 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD