I had just realized that if you press and hold the volume up/down keys while your playing a song, holding the bottom one will go to the previous song, and the top will move to the next song. Noticed about a week ago, but wasn't sure if I should share it. :P
    02-01-09 08:06 PM
    I had just realized that if you press and hold the volume up/down keys while your playing a song, holding the bottom one will go to the previous song, and the top will move to the next song. Noticed about a week ago, but wasn't sure if I should share it. :P
    Yes, I have noticed this, but gets me every time.
    I think I'm raising the volume and I change the song.

Little frustrating for me..
    02-01-09 08:09 PM
    Same here.
    02-01-09 08:10 PM
    This has been present since the phone was released. A very useful function of the volume control
    02-01-09 08:11 PM
    ohhh I thought something was wrong with my storm when the song changed when I was just trying to raise the volume. Thanks!
    02-01-09 08:13 PM
    I used to find it frustrating trying to change volume, but accidentally changed songs -- take a bit of time to 'feel' the controls - I think the switches are 'dual layered' type switches - a very light 'tap' runs volume, where a full press runs 'track up/down'.
    02-01-09 08:17 PM
    If you keep accidendly pressing the button to the next song when your just changing volume, you can change your Key Rate to slow which will apply to the buttons and make it easier to volume. Just goto Options -> Screen/Keyboard > Scroll down to Key Rate and set to desired level.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-09 08:24 PM
    Im guessing none of ya read the lil pamphlet that came with the storm? Lol.
    02-01-09 10:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD