The storm is my first BB. I really like the capability of email and text and all that in one unit. BB has taught me that my cell phones will always have these capabilities from now on.

However, The constant drama with the battery-pulls and glitchy OS response is pushing me away. If it were not for this site and the hope you guys offer to others like me... I would have been looooong gone.

Blackberry/Verizon owes this site alot for the customer retention value it adds.

SO: That being said, is this glitchy and spotty OS stuff normal? Did the Curve and the Bold have this development issue in public?

I am considering the Bold because it seems stable. But is that even true? Or is this update and drama a constant learn/critique/fix cycle that IS the blackberry experience?

Thanks--
    01-23-09 03:39 PM
    Civic had very sound advice.
    For more info on this go to this thread:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/le...ual-os-142439/
    01-23-09 03:50 PM
    Only verizon official OSs are stable. Leaks are leaks for a reason. They are beta versions are have bugs or quirks in them. Blackberry is a great company and has always put out great products. The storm came out a little early, probably verizons fault. Give it until the next update. RIM will make it all better.
    01-23-09 03:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD