First off, I'd like to say I'm very happy with the storm, and it was worth waiting in line Friday morning for it. I do have some issues, where I'd like to know if it's just me that it's happening to.

Few issues I've noticed so far on the storm so far:

1. The visual voice mail is not working via bluetooth. Although it sees that there is a bluetooth connection no sound comes out of it. The LED indicator doesn't work also, if you have this turn this option on in your profile... once you get a voice mail the led light never turns off even when all the voice mails have listened to or have been deleted. I had to power off the unit and power it on again to get rid of the LED light.

2. Content protection seems to have issues, I have mine enabled and a couple of times when I look at my messages it doesn't display because of content protection. So I had to disable it to make it work.

3. I assigned the speed dials and it works almost all the time, but one time it stopped working and I once again had to turn off unit and back on to make it work again.

4. Where is the function to not display "My Phone #" seems like its not there anymore.

5. When you configure the voicemail to save your password. It now displays the password on the screen. Before it was hidden. So basically , now when you voicemail gets dialed and you have your password stored... it will show it as: 555-555-5555,1234 (the 1234 is the voice mail password).

I think there are more but I can't think of it right now. I hope these issues can be fixed with the updates... or is it just me that this is happening to?
    11-24-08 04:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD