Custom L: http://software.crackberry.com/produ...-iBerry-Blocks

OR

iBerry Xtreme: iBerry Xtreme� Black & Blue for Blackberry Storm - Themes BlackBerry Software - Crackberry Store

They both seem so similar...The main thing I'd like in a theme would be a Today function, showing my calendar, tasks, etc., and it seems both of them have this. Is one of them better than the other in any way?

Thanks!
    02-17-09 03:05 PM
    PS - Sorry bout posting two of these threads at the same time. My computer was acting up and I inadvertently clicked Submit twice.
    02-17-09 03:07 PM
    Custom L, it looks more sleek.
    02-17-09 03:08 PM
    Make your own instead of paying 7 bucks. They're easy to make really..
    02-17-09 03:08 PM
    and since it's been discussed to death, SELLING a theme from a BETA version software is apparently against Plazmic's TOU (terms of use).

donations are sketchy IMO, since they get around the whole "selling" aspect, but if you feel it's worth it then go for it.
    02-17-09 03:19 PM
    Custom L: Storm Real iBerry Blocks - Themes BlackBerry Software - Crackberry Store

OR

iBerry Xtreme: iBerry Xtreme� Black & Blue for Blackberry Storm - Themes BlackBerry Software - Crackberry Store

They both seem so similar...The main thing I'd like in a theme would be a Today function, showing my calendar, tasks, etc., and it seems both of them have this. Is one of them better than the other in any way?

Thanks!
    I bought the iberry extreme (one of many) and it is the best one out of all
    Of them imo. There is virtually no lag like dome of the others and free updates
    For life doesn't hurt either. And it is super clean looking. I actually stopped
    Looking at themes when I got this one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-09 04:16 PM
    Make your own instead of paying 7 bucks. They're easy to make really..
    I'm sure the answer to this "how?" question is all over these forums, but since you said it was so easy to make your own theme, I'll ask you... how would one go about making their own theme? One that is as functional and appealing as those $7 ones?

And I'd go for the Custom-L theme if I were choosing between these two, it looks crisper and more sleek.
    02-17-09 04:18 PM
    I bought Iberry CUSTOM L
    02-17-09 04:34 PM
    ive tried free ones and i bought the iberry L. and i only use the iberry L. yes its exp, yes its sketchy if theyre suppose to be selling them, yes there are free ones that look good but when all is said and done, 1. im not making my own. 2. most of the free ones dont compare overall (i know there are some free ones coming out this week that are suppose to be great). 3. if youre asking the question of which to buy, 7$ doesnt really mean much to you. btw i paid 6$ for iberry on another site.
    02-17-09 04:54 PM
    I just got the free Appleberry!!
    02-17-09 05:05 PM
    I wouldn't get eaither. I would much rather have a phone that DIDN'T look like another phone.. Kinda defeats the purpose.

I guess what I am saying is, if you wanted an iPhone, then thats what you should have bought......
    02-17-09 07:57 PM
    I think the Real IBerry Blocks Today looks the nicest, but I'll be holding off on the themes for a while. The first couple of themes (not these ones) that I put on my Storm seemed to cause lag.
    02-17-09 08:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD