Just like the title says, but just wanted to see if there are any apps to be able to switch with the convieniece button on the side from portrait to landscape instead of automatically.
    02-19-09 12:48 AM
    No...

10char
    02-19-09 12:58 AM
    Not yet .
    02-19-09 01:01 AM
    Take your thread title paste it into search a lot easier then making a new thread about something that has be discussed often already
    02-19-09 01:02 AM
    Man I'm with you... My phone literally has to be completely vertical to keep it on portrait mode. I have no desire to put it on landscape mode unless im on the internet but it's always switching back and forth... It takes me a while to get a text message written while doing anything but sitting down.
    02-19-09 01:06 AM
    This was a big pet peeve of mine, most notably for when I was using my Storm while lying in bed.

I wish I could give props to the person that told me of a fix (if you read it man, thank you!!!).

It's quite simple, at least in this instance. As long as the top of the phone (ear side, not mouth side) is directed toward your pillow while wanting to surf/type in landscape, it will stay in landscape.

Easy. I'm dumb. I'm happy.
    02-19-09 01:26 AM
    Take your thread title paste it into search a lot easier then making a new thread about something that has be discussed often already
    I know, but haven't seen anyone talk much lately about it and just wanted to see if anyone was working on a solution.
    02-19-09 01:36 AM
    I really wish there was a way to turn it off jost in the main menu. I see no point in having the menu in landscape.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-09 04:33 AM
    This was a big pet peeve of mine, most notably for when I was using my Storm while lying in bed.
    Prop yourself up with pillows. That stabilizes it for me.
    02-19-09 05:20 AM
    I really wish there was a way to turn it off jost in the main menu. I see no point in having the menu in landscape.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Exactly. At least give us the option to turn it off on the home page. Drives me nuts to be constantly turning my phone to get it back into the right orientation.
    02-19-09 06:16 AM
    hopefully someone comes up with an app to disable it. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed
    02-19-09 11:33 PM
    I dont quite understand why you want to disable that feature, i personally love it, but to my knowledge i cant recall a way or an app unfortunately
    02-19-09 11:38 PM
    Woah...way to be a **** about it. It's posts like this that make newbies feel welcome around here. </sarcasm>
    02-20-09 12:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD