Ok just upgraded from a pearl to the storm. On the pearl when i rolled the ball down the page went down. Now when i "scroll" down, the page goes up. Is there a way to invert this so when i scroll down it goes down? Thanks. Ive searched the forum but found nothing on this. Thanks again.
    11-22-08 07:33 AM
    Ok just upgraded from a pearl to the storm. On the pearl when i rolled the ball down the page went down. Now when i "scroll" down, the page goes up. Is there a way to invert this so when i scroll down it goes down? Thanks. Ive searched the forum but found nothing on this. Thanks again.
    The Storm doesn't have "balls"

Sorry had to say it. Well mine feels intuitive, i want to scroll the page I put my finger on the screen and slide the page the way i want to slide it. Like pushing a piece of paper around on a table.
    11-22-08 07:39 AM
    Your right, when you scroll up and down its like a piece of paper on a table, ...when i scroll up i want the page, menu, msg, whatever to go up. Or do i just have to get use to it?
    11-22-08 07:41 AM
    I find that if you scroll on a 45 degree angle it is more smooth.
    Example. Hold it in your right hand and take your right thumb from the bottom left and scroll up to the top right....it does work better.
    11-22-08 07:45 AM
    I was making this same scrolling mistake occasionally but over the last 24 hours the frequency of it has decreased. Try just getting used to it.
    11-22-08 08:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD