on several of my old phones the phone would beep or make some noise every 10 or so mintues if i missed a called or a text till i checked my phone. is there any such setting on blackberrys or the storm or a 3rd party prog that does this. if i dont hear the BBM, text, or email the first time it may be a hour or two before i check my phone....
    11-26-08 11:50 PM
    ^^^^^^bump?
    11-27-08 12:42 AM
    im also wondering this....
    11-27-08 02:02 AM
    I'd also like to know. This is one of the main features I miss about "dumb phones".
    11-27-08 08:36 AM
    Agreed. Bump.
    11-27-08 08:47 AM
    Yep, Does anyone know ??

Once you've had this feature its quite had to do without !!
    11-27-08 10:40 AM
    It blinks red everytime you haven't checked something? It blinks about every other second...?

If you want, you can buy an app that allows you to set a different color for different missed items, but the phone will alert you when you miss something, silly.
    11-27-08 10:42 AM
    very silly. i think this program bbalerts does what we want. i am downloading the trial now and will let u all know. too bad the program is expensive too ($9 bucks i think). **** like this should be 2 bucks.. grr
    11-28-08 08:59 PM
    im almost positive there was a thread on this 2 days ago and the answer was no as with all blackberrys
    11-28-08 09:07 PM
    ah.. BBalerts DOES do what we want. it sounds a LAME noise which u can set the frequency at which it does it. anyhow i am not sure it is fully supported for the storm yet and so im afraid some features may not work or work properly and dont feel like it is worth paying money for it yet. maybe i can keep reinstalling the trial verson which lasts a week and see how that works..
    11-28-08 09:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD