I tried to search couldnt come up with anything for the storm.
    Anyone know if there out there ?
    05-23-09 04:32 PM
    No such animal...
    05-23-09 04:36 PM
    Can they be made ???
    05-23-09 04:46 PM
    Out of curiosity... what would you need a screen saver for if the screen automatically times out? When would you use the screen saver?

Also, I would think that running a screen saver on the phone would drain memory while it is running, and also the battery. (Speculation there.)
    05-23-09 04:56 PM
    I just wanted to know out of curiosity
    They call all these smartphones handheld computers yet they dont have screensavers, so I just wanted to see if anyone mabye created an app or somthing.
    I could imagine how much of a battery drain it would be though, and thats probably the main reason no one has made an app like this yet.
    05-23-09 04:59 PM
    It would be nice to use a .gif animation as a background atleast. Any of you gifted developers out there willing to give it a shot?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-23-09 05:05 PM
    If anything it would just be something cool to show off
    05-23-09 05:24 PM
    It would be nice to use a .gif animation as a background atleast. Any of you gifted developers out there willing to give it a shot?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I am pretty sure there are themes out there that have moving backgrounds... so it must be possible.
    05-23-09 05:57 PM
    the closest i've come across was called 'liquid surface' i have also came across an animated theme i used it for all of 2 minutes because it made my phone run real sluggish
    i may even have it somewhere on my computer if your still interested contact me and ill look for it and email it to you
    Last edited by MyndMyaze; 05-24-09 at 04:31 AM.
    05-24-09 04:29 AM
    I tried to search couldnt come up with anything for the storm.
    Anyone know if there out there ?
    check out Visual Arts VisualArts - Auto change wallpaper on the Storm - Entertainment Blackberry Software

You can set up VA like a Digital Picture Frame where it will change the wallpaper until you turn it off. You must change to the HomeScreen otherwise the wallpaper will not change

It works great when you plug into the charger.
    05-24-09 01:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD