1. natyb22's Avatar
    Is there a shortcut to toggle between text boxes on the browser? It's a pain to try and go from user name to password boxes while browsing on the storm.
    11-25-08 06:44 PM
  2. mark00020's Avatar
    you just touch it. or, use cursor mode
    11-25-08 07:27 PM
  3. viceversa's Avatar
    i know what you mean, there should be like a tab button on the keyboard.
    11-25-08 07:54 PM
  4. tlnemo's Avatar
    What a pain! I agree. That was one of my first complaints. They should also have a touch screen 4 direction arrow pad for editing emails, word-to-go or texting. If anyone hears of this even becoming and app I am so interested.
    11-25-08 07:56 PM
  5. Gnome_Sayin's Avatar
    I would also love to see some kind of cursor.. it is VERY painful to try and correct mistakes if you catch them a few words later..
    11-25-08 07:57 PM
  6. shantk's Avatar
    I find it helps to minimize the keyboard by just sliding my thumb down along the keyboard, then switch to the next text box and quickly slide the keyboard up again by slide my thumb up along the bottom of the screen.
    11-25-08 08:14 PM
  7. TheFuzz's Avatar
    Gnome - Touch but do dot click the screen and hold it. The blue box will turn into an outline of a rectangle and you can easily drag backwards and forwards to where you want to edit.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-08 08:32 PM
  8. StorminMama's Avatar
    I have a problem with entering info into boxes for user names, passwords, etc. The cursor isn't where your finger is and it's a real ***** to control where it goes- it's a crap shoot and so frustrating!
    11-26-08 04:44 PM
  9. troutseth's Avatar
    Also, increasing the font size on the main menu and on the browser REALLY helps when you have to go back and edit text. i could not drag it correctly at the default 8 pt font . . went to 10 and it is no problem for my big hands
    11-26-08 05:06 PM