i want to close all my background programs and it taked forever to go into each one and close it .. is there a better way ?
    11-21-08 06:54 PM
    in for an answer
    11-21-08 06:57 PM
    Yeah, close the app when you are done using it to begin with instead of leaving it in the background.
    11-21-08 06:57 PM
    Yeah, close the app when you are done using it to begin with instead of leaving it in the background.
    LOL...I understand both sides of the coin.

Coming from the Moto Q and windows mobile myself, I really liked the task manager feature. Two clicks and all background apps are closed.

Unfortunately, I don't believe there is a program to close all background apps at once. Here are your options

1) Do as the previous post says
    2) If you press ALT+BACK button it brings up all the apps you have running. You can go to each one and close it from there

3) What I did was set my convenience button to display the "Application Switcher" so its much quicker and doesnt require two hands to do. You can then find all apps that are running with one click, scroll to them and then close them
    11-21-08 07:02 PM
    The only way I know of is a battery pull
    I know when I used windows mobile a while back, there was an app I had downloaded that would close all non system process and free up all used memory. Wish there was such a app for BB's
    11-21-08 07:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD