I have it set to loud on the EQ, and with headphones I can't seem to get it loud enough, I like to listen to my music really loud.. I have tried new headphones and such, any clue on how to get it louder?
    12-23-08 10:20 AM
    I have this same exact problem, I always listen to my storm when I go to the gym but it is always to quiet in such a loud environment, anybody have a solution?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-23-08 10:23 AM
    Headphone Amplifier, Headphone Amp, Audio Amplifier, and Audio Splitter by Boostaroo

I have a friend that uses one of these on his bike, and I can hear his headphones at red lights.
    12-23-08 10:26 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/mus...hisper-118828/

As of now, no way to make the speaker phone louder. Hopefully soon.
    12-23-08 10:26 AM
    If u have your eq set up to boost use the volume key on the left side. Use short taps to turn up the volume. Kinda trucky; because the key is used to forward or go back to the next tune as well. U have to press it just right play around with it til u get the hang of it
    12-23-08 10:32 AM
    Short quick presses with the volume keys;
    imho this thing is plenty loud........
    12-23-08 10:39 AM
    Dude you must be deaf already. it's plenty loud unless your files are very low volume. try a noise canceling ear bud like Sure and it will block out much of the back ground noise for ya.
    12-23-08 10:51 AM
    I have the opposite problem. Sometimes I want to listen to music at fairly low volume. Will the link above help?

12-23-08 10:57 AM
    If you have a hard time hearing through the headphones, your hearing needs to be checked immediately, and increasing the volume is only going to be detrimental to the life of your hearing. My gal is a Dr. of Audiology and you have no idea how miserable it is to not be able to hear. I hear so many stories, and I have changed my ways (used to listen to music BLARING through headphones, not anymore). Gotta look out for NUMERO UNO.

I have a friend that uses one of these on his bike, and I can hear his headphones at red lights.
    This is just plain and simply f*cking stupid. As a fellow motorcyclist I understand the importance of being 110% aware of your surroundings. Im not saying that I don't occasionally listen to my music while riding, but at that volume level he could miss a city-bus coming at him full-bore laid out on its horn. Ignorance will get your buddy killed.
    12-23-08 10:58 AM
    I had the same problem! I love my music LOUD!!!!!! I mean so loud that I cant hear anything around me. Finally found a thread regarding this issue (on cb of course) and I did what one poster recommended: Turn vol boost setting off>did a soft reset>started media player with vol boost off (turned up to loudest vol) , then turned vol boost on and...WOW!! Definately a difference, still not as loud as i'd like (i like my music really loud and the iphone was almost too loud) but alot better than before. I did notice that when a notifier/call interups the music it, once I resume media player, the volume isnt quite as loud as before. So I guess this is an OS issue????? I hope it gets fixed soon. I hate plugging in the iphone just to listen to my music!!!! But if not I will just buy a nano and live with it. I like the phone too much to make it a big deal!!!!
    12-23-08 11:03 AM
    If you have a hard time hearing through the headphones, your hearing needs to be checked immediately, and increasing the volume is only going to be detrimental to the life of your hearing. My gal is a Dr. of Audiology and you have no idea how miserable it is to not be able to hear. I hear so many stories, and I have changed my ways (used to listen to music BLARING through headphones, not anymore). Gotta look out for NUMERO UNO.

This is just plain and simply f*cking stupid. As a fellow motorcyclist I understand the importance of being 110% aware of your surroundings. Im not saying that I don't occasionally listen to my music while riding, but at that volume level he could miss a city-bus coming at him full-bore laid out on its horn. Ignorance will get your buddy killed.
    Naw, he only drapes his headphones over his shoulder, part of the reason for the need of extra volume.
    I do have to say, with any background noise at all, the standard volume of the media player through headphones, for movies, with the boost on, is a bit too low.
    12-23-08 11:06 AM
    Haha I'm not deaf everyone says my headphones are to quiet, maybe I'm doing something wrong but trust me they are nowhere near blaring.

12-23-08 11:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD