i want everything recorded for myself.

I'd like to catch someone saying something they did't want to say and use it against them.

Nah. A bit too mean, but would be a great feature!
    02-10-09 08:23 AM
    Now that you said that, this is strange. The LG Voyager and Dare I had, I think it had that feature. Im sure there is a way somehow if you get more in debt with the phone. I mean, It is a Blackberry and a Storm that cost half ah Grand lol. Its GOTTA come with that lol. If not, looks like we need an update in the OS to have this
    02-10-09 08:50 AM
    ya know i agree. back when i had my LG phone i recorded every time my land lord called.
    then when we took him to court he claimed he said some things and didn't say other things. well i had proof and one the case.

i really wish they had included this feature in the BB. heck if a crappy phone can do it a smart phone should do it bettor.
    02-10-09 11:55 AM
    ^^^^lol isnt that illegal?
    02-10-09 12:21 PM
    ^^^^lol isnt that illegal?
    lol yea, it kinda is, you're supposed to let the other party know that the conversation is b eing recorded... thats why every CS line in the US has that whole "this call may be monitored or recorded"
    02-10-09 12:28 PM
    lol yea, it kinda is, you're supposed to let the other party know that the conversation is b eing recorded... thats why every CS line in the US has that whole "this call may be monitored or recorded"
    Laws vary from state to state on this...
    02-10-09 12:30 PM
    All my lg phones had that option and they were with Verizon

04-05-09 09:43 PM
    123 spoof has that feature, but its a 3rd party app and it does cost some $$$.
    04-05-09 11:54 PM
    All my lg phones had that option and they were with Verizon
    04-06-09 01:03 AM
    I am interviewing someone over the phone for a school paper and I don't want to have to purchase a tape recorder...is there any way to record your conversations on the storm?

123 Spoof app allows you to record a convo
    04-06-09 01:18 AM
    You sir, win thee internets

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-09 01:45 AM
    Ok....getting back on topic....can u record a conversation? My boyfriends cheap phone will record... So I'm hoping a friggin storm can
    this post reminds me of this vid.

06-01-09 10:57 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD