I know that an actual phone call is one of the things that runs the battery down the fastest, so is there anyway to turn the screen off during a phone call to save that little bit of battery power? Thank you.
    02-10-09 12:11 PM
    No but you can download talklock to lock your screen during calls.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-09 12:46 PM
    Thanks, but I'm not too concerned about accidentally doing stuff on the screen during a call. I just realized after a 10 minute call yesterday that the screen had been on the entire time. Seems like a giant waste of battery life to have the screen on while talking unless you need to do something during the call.
    02-10-09 12:49 PM
    My screen turns off during a call.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-09 12:52 PM
    Wow, just a did a test and my screen went off too. Not sure what happened yesterday... I probably activated the screen accidentally. Thanks.
    02-10-09 12:56 PM
    Wow, just a did a test and my screen went off too. Not sure what happened yesterday... I probably activated the screen accidentally. Thanks.
    what i think happens is that when u tap the screen with your cheek, it may cause it to turn back on after its turned off... I have the stormlock prgm but i'm not sure if the screen will shut off with that running. I believe regardless if you have a lock prgm or not if you touch the screen it will turn back on.
    02-10-09 01:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD