I recently downloaded the themes Android and iPhone for my Storm 9530, I didn't care for them at all, so I changed back to my default Precision Zen theme. Now when people call me my caller id screen is out of whack and doesn't show who is calling me. This is very hard to work around can someone please help me with this issue?
    03-17-09 03:31 PM
    Uninstall the themes and reboot the phone. Simple. It's called a battery pull.
    03-17-09 03:38 PM
    Thanks man, I have been reading everywhere and couldn't find information on this. I can't believe I didn't think about pulling the battery out, I think I was just thinking to technical about it. Anyways thanks for the fast response.
    03-17-09 03:40 PM
    Pssstt it should be thanks WOMAN

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-17-09 03:45 PM
    I recently downloaded the themes Android and iPhone for my Storm 9530, I didn't care for them at all, so I changed back to my default Precision Zen theme. Now when people call me my caller id screen is out of whack and doesn't show who is calling me. This is very hard to work around can someone please help me with this issue?

have you tried taking the battery out then holding the power button down for a minute then turing it back on?

tiffany
    03-17-09 05:41 PM
    have you tried taking the battery out then holding the power button down for a minute then turing it back on?

tiffany
    Why do you have to hold the power button. Just take the battery out and replace
    03-17-09 05:53 PM
    i did the same thing....how do you uninstall...if i go to themes it has no option of deleting?....after the uninstall you pull the battery?
    i need this fixed!
    03-17-09 06:10 PM
    Go to options, advanced options, applications...find the Theme and delete it. Some themes I have seen are listed in applications as com_plazmic_theme_ blah, blah, blah.

Grey
    03-17-09 06:25 PM
    It also says deletion will occur when you reboot. Do you wish to reboot? Same as a battery pull.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-17-09 07:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD