Are their any themes for the storm yet, i would like one where my new messages are displayed and my calender appts. are also displayed any help would be nice.
    12-30-08 01:34 AM
    No offense, I'm not trying to be mean, but there have been at least 10 threads already asking for themes.

They are not out yet, since Plazmic 4.7 isn't out.

Check the threads in the Blackberry Storms themes thread located here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/

but to answer your question: No, there are no themes out for the storm yet, I can't wait for them either though... hopefully February we may see some
    12-30-08 01:38 AM
    God damnit. Do a search. Then read.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-08 01:38 AM
    God damnit. Do a search. Then read
    Easy man. I know its simple but that was harsh

Last edited by Lylej2k; 12-30-08 at 01:57 AM.
    12-30-08 01:55 AM
    Seriously, he posted the thread, if you tell someone to do a search and yell at them, what does is really do? At least answer the question if your gonna yell about doing a search, it was his first post...
    12-30-08 01:59 AM
    man not sure what that accomplished at all besides letting out some frustration. There is a cool way to tell me people and not cool way to tell people.
    Flyboy1 welcome to the CrackBerry addiction, No there are no themes out yet (still waiting for Plazmic 4.7). If you do a search or look at the link that SaMaster14 provided you will have your answer.
    Enjoy your Storm
    12-30-08 03:20 AM
    Hi! Some new themes will be available January 16.
    12-30-08 08:05 AM
    Hi! Some new themes will be available January 16.
    How you figure that?
    12-30-08 08:12 AM
    How you figure that?
    Just trust me !
    12-30-08 09:28 AM
    We need more info........
    12-30-08 02:23 PM
    seriously...take the stick out of your a** - you read the title of the thread and CHOSE to open it up to read the OPs request, THEN go even further and post a reply...if you're sick and tired of repetitive threads, SKIP THEM...the unconstructive comments don't do anyone any good.

what happen to the Crackberry Resolution - or does that not go into effect until January 1?
    12-30-08 03:09 PM
    Jerks will be jerks. Pay them no mind.

As for new themes, most people are expecting them to start coming out mid to late January.
    12-30-08 03:27 PM
    Hey has anyone thought about doing a basic introduction to all new crackberry memebers, with an out line of rules and to do a basic search and or even have a mentor or something like that Iím still really new to the seen, it really blows my mind to anyone that is rude to anyone that post for the 1st or 2nd and so on if anyone ever remembers what it was like to be new itís a tough to learn anything but to be bold enough to post.
    Just a thought

12-30-08 11:09 PM
    Hey Evul, you have 33 posts. If you can't be respectful, don't waste all of our time by being a dou%$bag.
    12-30-08 11:11 PM
    mdude, do you have any more info for us on those themes?
    12-30-08 11:13 PM
    Wow unnecessary rudeness. I think we ALL get annoyed seeing the same posts over and over but don't get all saucy about it.

To the OP - there currently aren't any themes available. But hopefully w/i the next month or two.
    12-30-08 11:22 PM
    I am also impatiently waiting for a "Today Theme" for the new BlackBerry Storm. However, I actually like some of the older versions better. Today, they do not make them compatible across platforms. Yet, that would make too much sense Can you be alerted when they are finally available?
    01-01-09 04:25 PM

dude really grow up
    01-01-09 04:41 PM
    forum geeks.
    01-01-09 05:59 PM
    Welcome flyboy! (Keep in mind everyone here was a newbie once, too. Although there are a few members I suspect were texting on a BB while still in the womb )

I was searching, discovered some screen shots of Today theme and that's a "must have" on my list of apps to get. Searched further and found handango claims to have a Storm Edition. It was updated 12/31, system requirements "Blackberry Storm, OS 4.7 and up" That's the Pro version. There is a basic version that is less $ but doesn't say it's Storm compatible yet.

I would love to try out the Pro version except for:
    • There's no trial period that I can find (but their web page displays horribly in both my browsers).
    • Started to register to open acct at handango and Storm 9530 is not on their drop down menu of devices, but Storm 9500 is .

So although requirements simply state 'Storm on OS 4.7', searching deeper there might be an issue based on model # ? Being a new BB user, not sure I trust it. Read a noncompatible theme can bunge up the phone.

Maybe someone more experienced can offer their .02 on it?
    01-03-09 06:38 PM
    Just trust me !
    Well its January 18. Lost credibility...
    01-19-09 03:00 AM
    it's the 19th now... :-O
    01-19-09 03:18 AM
    Is this a Crackberry forum or a crack users forum? What in the **** are you people all worked up about? A couple of newbies asking questions? Violating your rules and regs? Life is too short to give yourself emotional wedgies over minor violations of someone's pedantic idea of Internet forum etiquette. My God.
    02-12-09 10:54 PM
    Is this a Crackberry forum or a crack users forum? What in the **** are you people all worked up about? A couple of newbies asking questions? Violating your rules and regs? Life is too short to give yourself emotional wedgies over minor violations of someone's pedantic idea of Internet forum etiquette. My God.
    Lol well good job on resurrecting this thread. Thought it was dead but good to know the hostility is flowing again. Relax doc.
    Last edited by skyys; 02-12-09 at 11:03 PM.
    02-12-09 11:00 PM
    I am relaxed skyys. But as Woodrow F. Call said: "I can't tolerate rudeness in a man. "
    02-14-09 01:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD