Just a quick "thankyou" to everyone that has posted usefull tips and tricks on here.

I've never had a BB before and its been quite a culture shock, and I'm now wondering how I ever lived without one !! lol

I think I have read nearly every post over the last day or two and picked up so many useful hints and tips that I would never have found on my own !

Just one thing tho, what happened to the thread with the "top 25 downloads" on, I can''t find it now ?
    11-24-08 07:20 AM
    Just a quick "thankyou" to everyone that has posted usefull tips and tricks on here.

I've never had a BB before and its been quite a culture shock, and I'm now wondering how I ever lived without one !! lol

I think I have read nearly every post over the last day or two and picked up so many useful hints and tips that I would never have found on my own !

Just one thing tho, what happened to the thread with the "top 25 downloads" on, I can''t find it now ?
    Is this what you're looking for? Good luck with your Storm!
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/app...d-storm-95137/
    11-24-08 07:38 AM
    Yes, thats the one - thanks very much !
    11-24-08 07:40 AM
    also there is a great thread with apps on the general discussion page on this forum
    11-24-08 07:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD