Hey All

There's been a lot of negativity in this forum as well as others considering this device. I can think of something very positive though.

I'm a former storm owner. Just sold mine on ebay last week. Sold it for various reasons but nothing that hasn't been discussed before. What I want to say is that thanks to intrepid storm owners which I am not anymore, we are finally going to get an app store. By we I mean blackberry owners. Before the storm apps almost always cost $30 or more. And there was no such thing as a free app. Because of the success of the astorm more developers are flocking towards blackberry and will hopfully create useful and fun and yes even useless apps for the devices that we love. Plus the trend seems to be that these apps will be offered at prices that will compete against the Apple app store.

This would not have been possible without the storm and the wider audience which it appeals to. Kudos to all of you. Best of luck to those who aren't happy with it. I'm sure it will get better.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-09 12:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD