...some good and some not so good.

I struggled for the last year with the Storm and Storm2 touch screens, they just aren't my thing (or that's how I feel right now).

An unfortunate incident with rain on the golf course and my Storm2 gave me an opportunity to re-think my choice and I've gone back...to the new Curve2 (8530).

I'm certain there are many things about the Storm2 that I'll miss, but only time will tell.

Different strokes has a new meaning.

Peace out.
    07-22-10 02:43 PM
    ...some good and some not so good.

I struggled for the last year with the Storm and Storm2 touch screens, they just aren't my thing (or that's how I feel right now).

An unfortunate incident with rain on the golf course and my Storm2 gave me an opportunity to re-think my choice and I've gone back...to the new Curve2 (8530).

I'm certain there are many things about the Storm2 that I'll miss, but only time will tell.

Different strokes has a new meaning.

Peace out.

Well, since you are moving on, to a fellow BlackBerry, the masses here should be placated. It's a good thing you didn't tell them you were ditching the Storm for a Droid X; you would have been flamed not unlike a Shish kebab.
    07-22-10 02:54 PM
    Isn't that a downgrade? You may want to try the 9650 if you have the chance and are staying with BB
    07-22-10 02:54 PM
    Isn't that a downgrade? You may want to try the 9650 if you have the chance and are staying with BB
    Big time, to each their own though.
    07-22-10 02:58 PM
    Ok. RIP for your S2.
    07-22-10 03:05 PM
    Curve 2? you know you have other options though =]
    07-22-10 03:52 PM
    Dang it! Where were you yesterday?
    07-22-10 03:53 PM
    I saw the title of this thread and thought for sure you were leaving for Droid x or something. I had already prepared "thanks for the memories also, oh wait I'm still making them." By the way, I love my 8530.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-10 04:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD