Good readin'
    10-25-08 10:51 AM
    Excellent hands on review/impressions. So excited for the Storm. Its going to be my first Blackberry.
    10-25-08 11:34 AM
    Kevin
    This won't be my first touch screen but it will be my first BB.
    This is a sweet phone; it is a toy as well as a true computer.
    Great review; gotta have one.........................
    10-25-08 11:45 AM
    Excellent hands on review/impressions. So excited for the Storm. Its going to be my first Blackberry.
    Me too. What an excellent Review, Kev. Oh boy do I regret ever getting a Voyager. Any Blackberry puts it to shame. I can't wait to get rid of it and get a Blackberry. I might even go get a Curve to hold me through the next few weeks.
    10-25-08 11:46 AM
    Yes thanks!

I Only wish We Knew if it was glass or not!

But Otherwise it was SPOT ON!
    10-25-08 12:02 PM
    That was indeed epic. Thanks, Kevin! One question though: are there any more thoughts you have about the browser or to get an idea of exactly how well it performs should we just consult reviews of the Bold's browser?
    10-25-08 12:06 PM
    That was indeed epic. Thanks, Kevin! One question though: are there any more thoughts you have about the browser or to get an idea of exactly how well it performs should we just consult reviews of the Bold's browser?
    You could download the Storm Simulator and play with it yourself. The OS version (.41) is not as current as the version in the Storm that Kevin played with (.51) but you can get the idea of how it works. It should be a lot smoother tho and do a better job rendering pages in the final release build.
    10-25-08 12:08 PM
    Thanks Kevin for the review. A lot of us have been waiting for a detailed review of the Storm.

Now to just come up with an idea to win one for free - :P
    10-25-08 12:24 PM
    Thanks, great review but i'll still keep my Curve.
    10-25-08 12:24 PM
    You did an incredible job with the review Kevin.

As it is, I am only halfway done the reading, and my eyes needed a break!
    10-25-08 12:26 PM
    Thanks very much for the in-depth review. I think it says a lot that you were able to stay objective, providing both the pros and cons, despite the fact that you are a true BB enthusiast and are publishing on a website dedicated to praising BBs.

The best reviews are those that give the reader the full spectrum of information, almost as if s/he has the device in their own hands. And you did just that with your limited time with the phone. Thanks!
    10-25-08 12:28 PM
    You could download the Storm Simulator and play with it yourself. The OS version (.41) is not as current as the version in the Storm that Kevin played with (.51) but you can get the idea of how it works. It should be a lot smoother tho and do a better job rendering pages in the final release build.
    I have done just that now and discovered what I was looking for. Thanks. Another question though: is there a way to always view the regular version of a webpage instead of the mobile version initially and then having to switch to the full version? Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by xan8470; 10-25-08 at 02:08 PM. Reason: Followed the advice given and have a different question now
    10-25-08 12:57 PM
    Great review. Thanks.
    10-25-08 02:31 PM
    Thank you Kevin. Job well done!
    10-25-08 04:45 PM
    Good to see that you share the excitement that we do. Great article!
    10-25-08 04:55 PM
90 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD