So I uploaded .90 to my storm, I was running .75. I liked .90 but I didn't enjoy the freeze ups and crap so I decided to go back to .75. I backed up in DM and removed .90 from my computer and restarted. Then I went into DM and started the procedure (following the instructions from one of the posts from that included pics. I encountered a fatal error can't proceed message. So I started to panic. Then I remember all the really cool things I have learned from all of you. So I thought Ok, restart computer, clear cache on phone and clean memory. I turned off the internet on my computer and started again. Worked like a charm. So to anyone who posted a how to upgrade, back up 3rd party apps etc, and included pictures, thank you. You saved me from going into complete panic thinking I have killed my phone.
    02-04-09 06:43 PM
    glad to hear it. CB is THE place for all of our needs, for sure.
    02-04-09 09:52 PM
    Great! Glad to hear... now upgrade to .99. And I am sure you will make another "Thank you CB" thread. lol jk
    02-04-09 11:34 PM
    Great! Glad to hear... now upgrade to .99. And I am sure you will make another "Thank you CB" thread. lol jk
    I am hesitant to upgrade to .99, I really have no problems with .75, I liked that .90 was faster, but it had too many problems...What do you think of .99. Does it still freeze and reboot etc?

Thanks!!!
    02-05-09 06:42 AM
    I am hesitant to upgrade to .99, I really have no problems with .75, I liked that .90 was faster, but it had too many problems...What do you think of .99. Does it still freeze and reboot etc?

Thanks!!!
    Nope..it sure doesn't. I have had to do a battery pull for over 2 days now. I feel sorta incomplete without doing a battery pull... b/c I am so used to it.
    02-05-09 08:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD