I saw a thank you thread for theme builders, and I would like to thank them too but....

I really just wanted to thank everyone, all of you, who post around in the storm sections. I recently got a Storm (actually the wife and I both did with VZW buy one get on free)

I was a tad disappointed after I started using it, little slow, app's were so so, theme was so so, etc....

after reading all the stuff here about how to speed things up, the good app d/l's, and the themes it is like a whole new device! It is all thanks to all the people that post their apps, themes, tips, and tricks etc.

So thank you...all,
    Chase
    02-18-09 11:06 AM
    Welcome to the dark side. Hope you enjoy your storms

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-09 11:27 AM
    yeah I came from a 8703e, before that a lg chocolate, and before vzw was with nextel for many moons....
    02-18-09 11:29 AM
    Yeah, the storm from the box isn't nearly the storm i've got today.
    It's just unreal now. I had a issue recently where the screen wouldn't rebound after being clicked down, but i got my **** together and fixed it on my own. Happy i didn't get rid of it. (At least today)
    Welcome new Stormer!
    02-18-09 11:32 AM
    I was with nextel for a LONG time, and I was very active on many iDEN forums, many, and still frequent a few for the friends. We did similar things to nextels as you all do for BB's and it was fun as h3ll. I started on my first theme last night and hope to finish it up tonight. I'll post it if it works. I have been doing web design, graphics, photoshop for quite a while so I think I can put together a theme...lol

Also I run 3 vbulletin forums myself, all regional sites for people in my area, with that said though, if anyone needs to host some OTA files....just hit me up.
    02-18-09 11:41 AM
    Much agreed on this post, I just bought my Storm on Monday (now Weds.) Only 2 days and after reading a bunch on hear I am liking the Storm more and more. Thanks everyone!
    02-18-09 01:25 PM
    Welcome to the dark side. Hope you enjoy your storms

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Don't be afraid Luke, I am your father!!

Ha, welcome to the Storm. Be patient and you will love it!!
    02-18-09 02:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD