I just wanted to leave a note to this blackberry nation, thanking them for all the help this community has provided me since owning my storm 9530. Almost 2 years of constantly searching new tips and tricks as well as leaked OS left me loving my storm despite the memory leaks. Unfortunately today I had to say goodbye to my storm. I crossed over to the android OS, and no I am not gonna attempt to bash blackberry because it was a great phone for me. Sadly enough the storm 3 was in no near sight for me to keep holding on, and I am a touch screen guy. Anyway. Thank you users, and most importantly this site for always keeping me entertained and well informed-leading me to understand why this site truly is CRACKberry. Thanks. Hopefully I will return in the near future provided blackberry issues an all touch screen device thats compatible with other smartphones.
    07-15-10 05:44 PM
    Sadly, Many BB users are in the same boat as you are.... and are jumping ship to other phones.. While I too, am not waving goodbye to BB, currently, there is no lure for me from RIM.

Rejoice brother! BUt keep your eyes peeled for any motion in the water, as will i!
    07-15-10 06:22 PM
    Can I ask a question? No disrepect to the op but why do people feel that they need to make an announcement that they are leaving cb? Just go if its that's major.
    07-15-10 06:32 PM
    Can I ask a question? No disrepect to the op but why do people feel that they need to make an announcement that they are leaving cb? Just go if its that's major.
    At least this wasn't as pedantic and passive-aggressive as most "goodbye" posts. Golf clap for you WillMiii, thanks for keeping it classy.
    07-16-10 08:40 AM
    Hey, the guy has been a member since Jan 2009. Just because he hasn't lived on the forums doesn't mean he hasn't been able to get some good stuff from here.

I'm in the same boat, been participating, more or less, since 2008. If/when I leave, I'll probably thank everyone for their help over the years.

Scott
    07-16-10 02:01 PM
    I hate to say it but it sounds like unless RIM does something special that people are going to keep jumping ship. I hope RIM figures out a way to fix the memory leaks and let you install apps on your media card. That would solve tons of issues.
    08-05-10 12:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD