I just wanted to say thanks to CB.com for all they have showed us and a nice place for everyone to come to and become informed about their devices. Well i completely bricked my phone updated .103 on my storm and accidentally unplugged my phone from my computer. Worst mistake. DONT DO IT! thanks to CB i found out how to "un nuke" my phone. They showed me how to do pretty much everything. The mods are always a nice helping hand and keep it clean. And to us the people i think we need a round of applause. Everyone is very helping.

Just felt in a good mood because i got my storm working again. But when my phone bricked i was heated

Thanks Everyone
    02-11-09 10:49 PM
    Cb is AMAZING!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-09 12:18 AM
    I agree with you on that. Crackberry is the bomb. Very useful this site is. By the way, just for good humer.......check out the "GLO FISH" thread a few down from this to get a good laugh hahhah
    02-12-09 12:22 AM
    I agree with you on that. Crackberry is the bomb. Very useful this site is. By the way, just for good humer.......check out the "GLO FISH" thread a few down from this to get a good laugh hahhah
    I saw that thread earlier and was crackin up. I had to see what the phone looked like. It was nicer then I expected but it was no crackberry

02-12-09 12:26 AM
    I saw that thread earlier and was crackin up. I had to see what the phone looked like. It was nicer then I expected but it was no crackberry

You go girl! I talked to you before. Check your BBM
    02-12-09 12:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD