ok when texting or replying to a text some of my letters cap. all by themselves or a period pops in there it might look like this
    (hi haVent seen you iN. awhile) i always have to correct the letters, anybody else having this problem with the .99 and is there a way to fix this?
    02-06-09 08:11 AM
    Likely has to do with your typing. Holding a letter with automatically caps it. hitting space twice will automatically insert a period. Try slowing down your typing for a message and see if the problem goes away. Takes a while to get used to typing on the Storm.
    02-06-09 08:20 AM
    Likely has to do with your typing. Holding a letter with automatically caps it. hitting space twice will automatically insert a period. Try slowing down your typing for a message and see if the problem goes away. Takes a while to get used to typing on the Storm.
    yeah this seems to be the most logical reason. also try changing your tap/hover settings
    02-06-09 08:25 AM
    yeah this seems to be the most logical reason. also try changing your tap/hover settings
    where do i do that and what do i change it to???
    02-06-09 11:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD