So, suddenly last night my text messages wouldn't go through till I resent them a second time. I was wondering if anyone else was having problems? I have Verizon..
    05-17-09 10:15 AM
    Battery pull time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-09 10:25 AM
    Tried it last night through quick pull. Maybe l'll try it again today..Thank you JR!
    05-17-09 10:28 AM
    Pending emails sometimes can cause a problem
    05-17-09 10:48 AM
    Pending emails sometimes can cause a problem
    I believe you are incorrect on that, what happens if SMS is not going through could be based on a million things, from phone - network, however all data sent from your bb doesn't inhibit each other. SMS that is coming IN while your trying to send OUT can.
    05-17-09 10:54 AM
    Tried it last night through quick pull. Maybe l'll try it again today..Thank you JR!
    Once in a while you have to do a real battery pull.
    05-17-09 10:55 AM
    I believe you are incorrect on that, what happens if SMS is not going through could be based on a million things, from phone - network, however all data sent from your bb doesn't inhibit each other. SMS that is coming IN while your trying to send OUT can.
    I don't think that person is completely incorrect... it just happened to me yesterday. I was sending an email out with some pictures attached, and while the email was sending, I tried sending a text message to someone. The phone was working to send the email, waiting to send the text message, and by the time the email had sent fully, the little red x had shown up next to the text message to let me know that it didn't go through. I'm pretty sure the phone attempts to send things in the order that you send them (I know that sounded totally redundant, but you get the point), and if it has to wait too long (or try too long) to send something, it just doesn't go through.
    05-17-09 10:58 AM
    You would be correct in believing that he is incorrect. SMS are on the voice side of the house. Emails are on the BIS, BES side of the house. Data to and from the 2 are completely independent of each other.
    05-17-09 10:58 AM
    You would be correct in believing that he is incorrect. SMS are on the voice side of the house. Emails are on the BIS, BES side of the house. Data to and from the 2 are completely independent of each other.
    And while I know that is the case, was it just coincidence that the phone wouldn't send my email and my text message at the same time yesterday? I have yet to test it out again... I suppose it could have been coincidence, but I will test that theory again soon.
    05-17-09 11:02 AM
    I don't think that person is completely incorrect... it just happened to me yesterday. I was sending an email out with some pictures attached, and while the email was sending, I tried sending a text message to someone. The phone was working to send the email, waiting to send the text message, and by the time the email had sent fully, the little red x had shown up next to the text message to let me know that it didn't go through. I'm pretty sure the phone attempts to send things in the order that you send them (I know that sounded totally redundant, but you get the point), and if it has to wait too long (or try too long) to send something, it just doesn't go through.
    I have sent numerous emails with attachments followed up by text messages. The text messages always beat the emails out. I had what you just described happen one time previously. A battery pull corrected the issue.
    05-17-09 11:02 AM
    I have sent numerous emails with attachments followed up by text messages. The text messages always beat the emails out. I had what you just described happen one time previously. A battery pull corrected the issue.
    Ok... I will see if I can get it to happen again... thank you.
    05-17-09 11:04 AM
    Ok... I will see if I can get it to happen again... thank you.
    NP Just to confirm it again myself I just replayed that scenario myself. Sent myself an email with a picture that was 1MB in size and then sent my second phone a text message after the email. Text was sent in about a second the email took about 45 seconds after the text was completed and received on my other phone.
    05-17-09 11:11 AM
    I didn't read all the replies. But I had this problem a few days ago on my 8900 w/ t-mobile. I resent the service books and it hasn't happened since. I did try a battery pull before I resent the service books, but it started doing it again.
    05-17-09 11:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD