I am very annoyed at the text not wrapping in text areas on the storm browser. It is painful to scroll back and forth to see what I've typed and it hardly ever works.

Anyone have a solution for this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-02-09 12:19 AM
    Anyone? This is really bothering me.
    01-03-09 12:27 AM
    try using "column view" instead of "page View". it looks great when looking at sites like wap.crackberry
    01-03-09 12:11 PM
    Yes, I've found it to be a problem as well. Posting here is a pain in the neck, even in column mode. Unless I am doing something incorrectly, text wrapping does not occur in text boxes even if the browser is set to column mode.
    01-03-09 12:15 PM
    This is a stupid question but what is text wrapping?

01-03-09 01:31 PM
    This is a stupid question but what is text wrapping?

It's a bunch of things, but what the op is talking about is, when you type in a text box it makes one long 1st. line, instead of automatically starting a 2nd., it still does the breaks it in the post, so it gets very jumbled between the line breaks not happening and every time you hit the enter key, a break does happen. Also makes jumping past a quote to respond a pain, and editing is a pain.

This has been an issue since the 4.5 betas started coming out for other models, originally, there was no text wrap at all, now it's possible, just a PITA. I'm sure in the not too distant future this will get taken care of all the way.
    01-03-09 01:44 PM
    Hope it gets fixed! Makes me crazy.

01-03-09 03:30 PM
    Thanks for the great responses! Glad I'm not the only one annoyed by it

01-03-09 03:32 PM
    Not just you it drives me nuts too, especially if you have to make an edit. I've almost given up trying to post here because of the no wrapping, unless I know I can keep it short. Note that this post is NOT from my BB. Hopefully taken care of soon.
    02-03-09 03:24 AM
    Anyone have a solution for this?
    Well the simplest way is
    to hit the 'return' key every now
    & then, as you approach the end
    of your screen. You end up with
    a post looking like this one though.
    02-03-09 04:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD