Any one know of an app that will allow you to use the keyboard on PC to text while Storm is tethered?
    I'm currently using VZAccess to tether. Before I got the storm I had a Moto V9m and used VZAccess as well, but it would allow you to text with a built in SMS tool, and was very very convenient.
    The one for the Storm does not have this, it just takes you to VZW site to text from there.

One thing I have not tried yet is to install the VZAccess from the V9m, I will try it and get back.
    Last edited by mrZoSo; 05-28-09 at 01:35 PM.
    05-27-09 03:41 PM
    i am not really sure what u mean here?

if u are texting jus text right on your phone...I do it all the time while connected via usb to vzaccess..and it doesnt disconnect me...it slows down connection for a few secs..but goes right back.
    **** i have even recieved a call during and it went right back if i was patient.

if u are saying u want to type out text on your laptop keyboard then just use vtext from verizon..it will send out text to anyone and u can even put in a sent from phone number that is someone elses to play a joke

goodluck

-murph
    05-27-09 06:11 PM
    This is a very good Idea, i wish somebody would create an app like this!
    05-27-09 08:24 PM
    What I'm saying is, I was able to send and respond to text messages within VZAccess, didn't have to do it on the phone, didn't have to go to website, when I had the Moto, and it doesn't have that now with the BB.

I just tried the version that came with the Moto and it didn't work properly with the Storm.
    05-27-09 08:53 PM
    OK, I got a boatload of text today while on the PC and I could've really used what I'm talking about..lol

Anyone have any ideas of an app or can they create an app, since it isn't in VCAccess for BB's?
    05-28-09 01:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD