My text messages are only going into my sms inbox. Is there a setting I am missing to get them to go into my messages inbox, where all my email and missed calls go?

Thanks
    02-25-09 06:08 AM
    Messages>Options>Combine Inboxes
    02-25-09 06:40 AM
    Yep as of now they are seperated but combining them will fix it...
    02-25-09 06:56 AM
    Do you guys prefer to have your SMS messages combined into the rest of your messages or is that too much stuff in one spot? I have mine separate but I'm considering switching. Especially since my SMS messaging has decreased a lot due to BB messaging (of course that's also going to be in the message box...)
    02-25-09 07:21 AM
    I personally like having all my messages in one place, IMs, entire call log, FB, MS, SMS, it's a good "timeline" to see.
    02-25-09 07:26 AM
    Do you guys prefer to have your SMS messages combined into the rest of your messages or is that too much stuff in one spot? I have mine separate but I'm considering switching. Especially since my SMS messaging has decreased a lot due to BB messaging (of course that's also going to be in the message box...)
    I have mine separated..I like being able to differenciate messages easily...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-09 07:30 AM
    SMS = Short message service = text message...soooo thats where they go.
    02-25-09 07:35 AM
    I like mine seperate too. I get a buttload of texts each day, so having them seperated makes it easier for me to go into the messages folder and find an email or bbm convo when I need it.
    02-25-09 07:36 AM
    I like mine separate, easier to find things and not so clustered either
    02-25-09 07:39 AM
    Thanks for the tip. It makes it easier to open one folder. A new day a learned a new tip thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-09 07:39 AM
    On my 8703e I had them combined. I got the storm and was annoyed at first they were separate. However, now that bb email does HTML mail, I use my storm much more for email, so I love them separate so I can easily find mail when I need to.

I keep facebook and msn separate though that's annoying when they're all in the message box.
    02-25-09 09:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD