Is it just me or do u notice that when typing a text no more then like 3 to 4 lines in it says field filled. That never happen to me with my curve only if i went super over..Is there a setting that i might have uncheck??
    11-24-08 11:50 PM
    at the top it says how many characters. SMS is only limited to 160 characters
    11-24-08 11:51 PM
    maybe u are going over the 160 word limit? I didnt have a curve, so i'm not sure, but i know there is a txt word limit.
    11-24-08 11:51 PM
    My curve does the same thing, and all othe rblackberries I have used.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-08 11:53 PM
    mmm i'm not sure how many words...Thats just super odd to me cause i never had that issue before unless like i said i went super over and u could tell by looking @ The text..
    11-24-08 11:54 PM
    Yeah that's not a Storm Issues, that's a VZW/RIM issue (I had an i760 before & had no problem send multiple text messages-& by that I mean continuing from one msg to the next without have to hit send)
    11-24-08 11:55 PM
    Yeah that's not a Storm Issues, that's a VZW/RIM issue (I had an i760 before & had no problem send multiple text messages-& by that I mean continuing from one msg to the next without have to hit send)
    Damn I hope they fix that some how i hate to have to hit send and start a new text. Thats a waste
    11-24-08 11:56 PM
    lol its not words its 160 CHARACTERS.
    11-24-08 11:58 PM
    Damn I hope they fix that some how i hate to have to hit send and start a new text. Thats a waste
    lol sorry, they will NEVER fix that. I have been a BB user going on 4+ years with at least 7 different models (all in between a few Symbian & maybe a WM or 2 lol) BB's & they seem to have that limitation set in stone like they looked at Medusa!! VZW is even worse in that area.
    11-25-08 12:00 AM
    I was able to download software for WM on my Treo 700w that gave threaded messaging and automatically split text messages into multiple ones that were too long. I would pay a BUNDLE for those two features on the storm if someone ever came up with that program!
    11-25-08 12:33 AM
    Have you used the Compose Application?

I haven't tried yet, but I've realized there is a 1/6 besides 160
    11-25-08 03:36 PM
    My voyager will go over 160, but if it is not a verizon customer, it will cut off the text at 160. If it is a verizon customer it will send out multiple texts. What sucks is others that I know on ATT can send a text longer than 160 and it breaks it up for them.
    I emailed verizon one day asking about it, and they said that they would forward it to tech and add it as a suggestion..... bs standard response oh well it was worth a try.
    11-25-08 04:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD