I'm new to the storm got it a few days ago and my old phone, the samsung alias, it would vibrate 3 times after I got a text. with the storm's vibrate being as weak as it is is there anyway to increase how many times it vibrates after receiving a text or increase the duration of the vibrate?

thanks

Also whats the most recent OS the storm is running on and how do i check what mine is
    03-30-09 07:26 PM
    Go to messages>menu>message alerts and change what you want.

For your other question, search.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-09 07:35 PM
    I tried that, I set all my alerts to how I would like them, 3 medium vibrates and it still doesnt work I set them all like that Email, Level 1, MMS, PIN, and SMS Text

Any help?
    03-30-09 07:57 PM
    I tried that, I set all my alerts to how I would like them, 3 medium vibrates and it still doesnt work I set them all like that Email, Level 1, MMS, PIN, and SMS Text

Any help?
    Did you make sure you set the setting for In and Out of the holster? Mine works fine and it is set for both.
    03-30-09 08:26 PM
    Yes I did, got it to work once now it doesnt :/
    03-30-09 09:54 PM
    read the manual or call verizon tech support
    03-30-09 10:03 PM
    I'm new to the storm got it a few days ago and my old phone, the samsung alias, it would vibrate 3 times after I got a text. with the storm's vibrate being as weak as it is is there anyway to increase how many times it vibrates after receiving a text or increase the duration of the vibrate?

thanks

Also whats the most recent OS the storm is running on and how do i check what mine is
    To check your OS got to Options>About then it will say probably 4.7.0.75
    03-30-09 10:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD